Aurigene Micro Emulsion Anti-Ripple
Aurigene® micro-emulsion P is a real innovation in anti-wrinkle care. Its unique formulation based on acetyl hexapeptide 3, combined with two original hyaluronic acids, smooths the skin and visibly fills in fine lines and wrinkles. Aurigene® micro-emulsion P also effectively prolongs the duration of injections given by cosmetic surgeons (Botox®, Hyaluronic Acid, etc.). The efficacy of this micro-emulsion is the result of long research by Auriga International into the formation of wrinkles.
- Smooths the skin
- Fills fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces expression lines
- Prolongs the action of injections (Botox®, Hyaluronic Acid, etc.)
- For all types of skin.
- Apply a few drops of Aurigene® micro-emulsion P to the tips of the fingers, and then spread over the areas of the face to be treated (frown lines, crow’s feet, nasolabial folds, etc.), morning and evening.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Aurigene® micro-emulsion P is used for a 2-month course and maintains its results for 2 months after the end of the course. During this period, it is recommended to use Flavo-C® forte for its complementary action.
Aqua, PEG-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-6 Dioleate, Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lysolecithin, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Carboxymethyl Chitin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol.